Psycho's Secret Asylum

I'm Not Really THAT Crazy... Right?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I Don't Like You, So Now You're Friends With Osama.

Now we all know that our beautiful country can't have an election without slander campaigns. But it gets to a point where it's just ridiculous. John Spencer, a member of the GOP and hopeful canidate for senate, has recently released an ad against everyone's favorite female senator, Hillary Clinton. Now sure, I'm not a fan of her either, but he's claiming she has ties to Osama bin Laden. His proof? She opposed the patriot act, which she voted for. Now, it's odd for me to defend a democrat, so I won't. I will simply follow suit. Here is my list of people I don't like and why:
  • Martha Stewart-Convicted felon, False idol, Satanist.
  • Condoleeza Rice-First name starts with "condo," Last name is a kind of food, Anti-Christ.
  • Chris Rock-Loud, Not always funny, Supports cancer.
  • Evan Gosa from 10th grade math class-Dumb, Full of himself, Created AIDs and then spread it to his many male lovers.
  • SeƱora Velasco-Hoeft-Horrible teacher, Very annoying, President of the National Babies Should Die (Especially The Cute Ones) Society, or "NBSD(ETCO)S" for short.
  • Mohammed-Too frickin' camera shy, Wants me dead, Had ties to Hitler.
  • Adolph Hitler-Killed Jews, Killed other innocents, Hated puppies.
  • Julia Roberts-Stars in horrible movies, Stars in even worse movies, Was a key player in the 9/11 attacks.
So there you have it. These people are/were horrible people and should be hated or at least sent a letter of mild to moderate disgust.

1 Comments:

  • lol nothing can stand in the face of your reasoning! good stuff

    PS some strange ppl post comments here...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home