Psycho's Secret Asylum

I'm Not Really THAT Crazy... Right?

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Why Do You People Think Isreal's Wrong?

I have heard that people are upset at Isreal for killing terrorists. I don't understand it. There are multiple reasons why Isreal attacking Lebanon is actually good.

  1. Killing terrorists helps us not die. You may not understand that every time a terrorist dies, that's one less person who wants to kill you.
  2. I like living.
  3. Any war that Isreal is in is a holy war. And interfering with those is not good.
  4. Isreal has taken a lot of crap from every single country in the middle east. I think that they have a right to fight people trying to blow them up everyday.
  5. Isreal makes sweet guns. They get to use them. Now.
Who can argue with that logic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home