Psycho's Secret Asylum

I'm Not Really THAT Crazy... Right?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I Always Said Boy Bands Were Gay

Just thought I'd be the first to let you know that Lance Bass of N'SYNC is in fact a homo. And I don't mean sapien; I mean sexual. As in he likes other men. Which I don't understand but we can talk about that later. While we wait for that discussion I just want to point out many girls will now be scarred that they had a crush on a gay man. And many men will be happy, but that's a different story.

By the way, if you look at the results of the poll it says that most people's opinion of stars when they reveal they're gay. I find that resonable because they're all left wing gay-wads anyway (I'm not a fan of Hollywood's lifestyle; not even all the movies).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home