Psycho's Secret Asylum

I'm Not Really THAT Crazy... Right?

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Apparently We Don't Care

So not too long ago the C.I.A. disbanded the unit focused on finding Bin Laden. I don't know if they just don't care or they find him not as much as a threat as he was ten years ago when they formed the group; that was back before it was popular to hate Osama. But what is the C.I.A. going to close up next? Maybe their whole counter terrorist unit? I mean... we weren't attacked in a while, so it probably doesn't deserve a whole unit to itself... right? Hmm.... somehow that doesn't make sense.

Maybe the C.I.A. needs to rethink what to close and when.

1 Comments:

  • maybe they didnt disband it, and they just say they did to make the terrorists get all sloppy...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home