Psycho's Secret Asylum

I'm Not Really THAT Crazy... Right?

Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm Not Dead, And Neither Are You!

So the world didn't end a few days ago; in case you were wondering. The only way it could have is if we're stuck in the matrix in which case I could fly. Seeing how I can't though this gives me good news to give you. We aren't dead. Well, depending on what you believe that could be a bad thing. Like me, I know that being in heaven would be more fun but I still have stuff to do here. So I made a check list of things that I want to do before I die.
  • Kill terrorists.
  • Paintball about a lot more times.
  • Kill more terrorists.
  • Have people I don't know read this blog.
  • Kill terrorists in disguise. Ex. Paula Abdul, Star Jones, and Tom Cruise.
I think that's a reasonable list... Anyone else want to help me?

2 Comments:

  • say. if you were catholic the whole heaven thing wouldn't work out if you were killing terrorists. but heck were christians Jesus will forgive. count me in.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 PM  

  • You can cross #4 off the list. You don't know me (count your blessings) & I'm a-reading. Found you through a comment at Spacemonkey's.

    By Blogger LadyGunn, at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home