Psycho's Secret Asylum

I'm Not Really THAT Crazy... Right?

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Here's A Question For You...

It's been brought to my attention on numerous occasions that Liberals don't agree with war mostly because people die. Now I'm going to try to say this with as much compassion as possible: it's war, people are going to die. Yes, I feel sorry for the families of our honored soldiers but the fine men and women that protect our country signed up for it. They knew that joining the armed forces could get them killed. You can't pull out of a war because people that knew the risk they were taking and were proud of it are dying. If you disagree, I'd love to hear what you have to say. And I won't shun you nor will I let anyone else. But I will say that I have no idea how you can disagree, so I'd love to know what you're thinking.

4 Comments:

  • I'm just leaving you an idea, this has nothing to do with my opinion.

    Your saying liberals don't agree with war because people die. Wouldn't you say that they don't agree with war in general?

    Then your saying it's war, people are going to die. Thats exactly what liberals disagree with.

    Well w\e, I can't explain it. Anyways its nothing important.

    Tell me if you know what I'm talking about

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 AM  

  • Actually that makes no sense. Good try though! But not really.

    By Blogger Psycho, at 9:02 AM  

  • I should say that liberals disagree with everything about war, nothing else. They want other methods of solving our problems. What they want is not to have war. So, you really don't have an argument

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

  • Actually I do have an argument. When you were younger and quite possibly got bullied there is no other way to deal with the bully than to stand up to him/her. Now you're saying "But the principle is someone you could go to. So you're wrong again." Except now you're wrong. The principle did nothing. In fact, in my experience the principle defends the bully because "They come from a troubled background." Just like the U.N. doing next to nothing. So really there is no other way to solve the problem and the only problem with war is that our men and women are risking their lives.

    By Blogger Psycho, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home