Psycho's Secret Asylum

I'm Not Really THAT Crazy... Right?

Friday, October 13, 2006

Working? No, But They Made Us Stay Late!

Ok, you may know I have a small problem with Wal-Mart's employee's work ethics. As in they don't. So when Wal-Mart is ordered to pay $75 Million to it's workers for making them work late it makes me wonder: what does Philadelphia consider working? Apparently you must get paid for standing around and not doing anything. Don't get me wrong. I love Wal-Mart and its prices but their employees are horrible at actually doing work. And if they do something, you better presume there will be complaints. That's mandatory.

2 Comments:

  • haha nice. philli here i come! only not...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

  • and to think those poor workers are forced to work at walmart.... It is a sad reality isnt it.... (insert thick sarcasm)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home